- Cell phones may be used until 8:15 a.m. outside or in the cafeteria. Cell phones are not to be visible in the classrooms, hallways, or bathrooms.
- Cell phones may be used after school beginning at 3:57 p.m. after dismissal, anywhere in the building.
- If a student continues to disobey this policy, the student will be asked to turn in their phone to the office every morning and may pick it up after school every afternoon.
- Students may use their cell phones during lunch in the cafeteria or outside in the picnic area.
- Teachers are to take up any cell phone that is being used or is in a student's hands during restricted times. If a phone is taken up, the parents are required to pick it up in the office and there will be a $15 fee to release it.
If a parent needs to contact their student during the school day, they may call the front office and the office will get the message to the student.
Cumberland Academy High Administration