Campus Information » Campus Information » Forms & Documents

Forms & Documents

Please email Kayla Redfern at for the volunteer and dps forms or you may pick up the forms at any campus front office in order to be able to volunteer this school year. These forms must be done every school year.
My School Account is the link to log into your school account to pay balances.
Parent Portal is the link to log into your students portal. You will need your student's school ID to log in.
Medical Forms & Documents:
TEA has released a statement regarding the Coronavirus and the steps all Texas schools are following. CLICK HERE to view the statement. If you have any questions, please contact TEA.